Master's Introductory Week summer term 2019
Welcome to the the pages for the Master's Introductory Week. If you start your studies in the computer science master's program at TU Kaiserslautern (TUK) this semester, then you're at the right place!
What is "EWoche" and what happens there?
The EWoche is your introductory week. Here, you will learn important things regarding your studies and also about other not-so-study-related things which might help you here at TUK. Also, you will meet you fellow students!
Apparently, you made it to this website somehow - congratulations! The material presented during the EWoche will be available on these pages here. Also, feel free to browse through the website (you should know how this works). If you land on a page with some cryptic (German) text written on it, then you are probably on the sites for the Bachelor's Introductory Weeks.
Your EWoche is organized by the faculty computer science and the Fachschaft computer science (you will learn what this is during your EWoche).
Here you can find the slides shown during your EWoche.
- Slides_Service Center Informatik
- Slides_Algorithms and Deduction
- Slides_Distributed and Networked Systems
- Slides_Embedded Systems and Robotics
- Slides_Information Systems
- Slides_Intelligent Systems
- Slides_Visualization and Scientific Computing
- Slides_Software Engineering
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know what I can eat at Mensa today?
At mensa-kl.de you can find the current menu with pictures and ratings. There is also an corresponding App for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
Are there French Fries ("Pommes") at Mensa today?
Yes! To be sure, double-check at gibtesheutepommes.de.
Most important: Stay in touch with the Fachschaft
- Website of the Fachschaft (also reachable through fsin.fo)
- Fachschaft on Facebook
- Fachschaft on Twitter
- Fachschaft on Instagram
- Website of TUK
- Website of the faculty Computer Science
- KIS (lecture planner) (only available in German)
- University Library
Living at TUK and in Kaiserslautern
- Studierendenwerk: provides some useful services for students
- Regional University Computing Centre (RHRK)
This page is currently under maintenance. If you have feedback or general questions, please feel free to contact Marc Dörr.